Yesterday G went with me to drop off our mail-in ballots. Needless to say, he was the hit of the polling place. The little old ladies that were volunteering all came over to meet him and say how cute he is (I agree). They said that he's the youngest voter they've seen yet and he just had to have his "I Voted" sticker.
I really think George is starting to give real smiles. He had a couple big ones in a row yesterday. I wanted to record them on video but by the time I had switched the button on the camera from photo to video, the smiles had turned into cries. I just have to work on my comedy routine to get him to really start smiling!

2 comments:
OMG! George Burns and Gracie Allen!!! I love it. George will be embarrassed to see he was asleep while such a pretty little girl was snuggled up next ot him. What a couple of cuties!
Love that he got an I Voted sticker (the best part of voting-you and I both know) and that is for sure a smile in the second pic-good job getting it on camera! Newborn smiles are hard to capture!!
Post a Comment