Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Sean is out of town all weekend at his friend's wedding in Minneapolis, so it's just me, George and Leo this weekend. Since we're all alone, I needed a project for today so I decided to carve a pumpkin and take G's picture with it. Unfortunately, George was very uncooperative with the pictures. At first, he slept through the photo session...
Then he cried...
Then he stared blankly at me...Then he gave a very small smile (look very closely)... Not the most successful photo shoot, but he's still pretty cute in my book. Tonight we're passing out candy and tomorrow we'll be celebrating Luke's b-day in Castle Rock and my mom's b-day, it should be lots of fun!














3 comments:

Kathy Balluff said...

What a cute Halloween costume George! I'm glad you decided to cooperate a little bit with your mom. Happy Halloween! Love, Gaky and Gramps.

Sweet Baby James said...

I nominate that for cutest photo shoot ever! Good job Anne! I love all of them, what cute 1st Halloween photos to have!!!

Sweet Baby James said...

Oh and PS-I think that your pumpkin looks just like James-they have the same front teeth~