Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Big 3-0

It is hard to top last year's birthday when we announced my pregnancy, but this birthday has come pretty close! It has been a beautiful day again, about 75 degrees, so Sean, George, Leo and I all went to Wash Park for a nice long walk. We all enjoyed the perfect weather!
Even Leo got in on the fun...We celebrated with my parents yesterday since they were going to California today to help my sister move. My mom made me a cake and then we went out to dinner with Shane and Luke.Here's G showing off my awesome birthday present from my parents and Sean, a new stroller!!

Right now Sean is at the grocery store getting stuff to make me dinner tonight... it has been a great day! I am so happy to start my 30s with my boys, I'm such a lucky girl!

No comments: