Yesterday, George and I took our first parent/baby swim lesson at the rec center.

The lesson only had four babies (2 with their dads) and we mostly just sang songs and got the babies used to being in the water. He also sat on the side and "jumped" in on the count of three. All the babies were very cute in their little swim suits! As you can see from the picture, this rec center has a great baby pool with slides and sprayers that I know will be fun when George gets older.
This afternoon George has his 6 month checkup so we'll let you know how he's doing again later. Two posts in one day... what a great day!
3 comments:
i'm waiting for the second post. . . i'll be doing my regular 5 min blog checks. . .
Adorable! I can't wait to take the boys swimming this summer. Looks like a great rec center!
How fun! I'm so glad you got into the swim lessons. I can't wait to get Audrina into swim lessons this summer! Then all the babies can play while we lay by the side of the pool! (well maybe not this summer)
Post a Comment