Wednesday, May 20, 2009

8 Months Old!

Our little man is 8 months old today - he's getting so big!! Here's his 8 month photo and some tidbits about George:

  • He is almost crawling. Everyday he gets closer and closer to taking off. He can spin around on his tummy very easily and he'll reach as hard as he can towards something he wants, but can't quite move himself forward yet. My bet is that he'll be crawling within the next week or so.
  • He is working on his top teeth and they are causing quite a stir around this house! His mouth really hurts and you can see those teeth almost coming out, poor guy!
  • Like his birthday buddy, paper is his favorite thing on Earth. He LOVES to reach for paper and crinkle it up in his chubby little fists.
  • His favorite book is "I Love Trucks." Every time I start to read it, his face gets a huge smile and he pays such attention to the story.
  • He is taking his last swimming lesson tomorrow and we have both really enjoyed the classes. He seems to have no fear in the water at all and I love to see how comfortable he is in the pool.
  • One of my very favorite parts of the day is when I am nursing him and he reaches up and touches my face as he is eating. It is such a tender moment between us and I know I'll remember it forever.

Sean's parents have been in town this past week for the triplet's birthday, and here are some pictures of them with all their Denver grandkids:

George enjoying his new front porch swing with his Nana:

I know we'll have a fantastic month with George coming up as he contines to amaze us in every way. We love you Georgie!!

2 comments:

Laura Loo said...

Oh my god! Seriously, I don't know if I can wait till Friday! He is so cute! I love him so much!! But he does seem a little afraid of the person who took the grandkid group photo. . . I love it!

Sweet Baby James said...

Happy 8 month birthday G! I love his chubby little legs hanging out of his swing, and he still has the best baby smile ever. Love him!