Here's all the latest with George:
- He is very close to walking! He can stand by himself pretty much as long as he wants, but hasn't moved forward yet by himself. He loves to walk around pushing his toys or holding our hand, but the most he's done by himself was a couple days ago where one foot moved forward about 3 inches and then he stopped and sat down. It won't be long at all until he figures it out!
- He doesn't say any words at all yet, although his communication skills are growing. He will point where he wants to be taken and he smacks his lips when you ask him if he wants to eat. He can also follow simple directions like, "Go get a book," "Where's the ball?" and "Put the ball in the truck."
- We are almost at the end of our breastfeeding relationship. He now only nurses when he wakes up in the morning and it's bottles the rest of the day. It makes me a little sad that that part of his life is coming to a close, but I'm so glad I was able to nurse him as long as I did.
- He has a very, very loud voice. When he gets excited, he flaps his arms and yells at the top of his little lungs. He does this especially around other kids. One day he saw another baby in a cart at Costco and he started to scream (saying hello) and this poor other baby started bawling and his mom had to take him away. Then yesterday we went to the library, he started yelling so much when another kid came in that we had to leave (it's the library, after all). He's just so happy to be around other kids, he just can't contain himself!
Here are some funny out-takes from this morning trying to get a good one for his 11 month picture:
Finally, here are a few more pictures of George enjoying himself with his Nana and cousins at "Monkey Bizness" a couple days ago:
5 comments:
Happy 11 months! I still think you will be walking by your 1st birthday!!
Almost 1. Everyday you learn something new. We love you George, Gaky and Grandpa.
I love the new pics of George. Abby and I wish we could have been at the library to hear George scream in delight. That is so cute! I can't believe our little ones are almost one!
I agree with Kelly-he will totally figure out walking before his birthday. Happy 11 months G-we are excited to see you tomorrow!
I love him so much! I can't wait to see you guys in one month!
Post a Comment