Today George and I went over to my friend Madelyn's for a playdate. Madelyn's 2 year-old son Charlie was there, along with Katie Buckley and baby Zoe, and Madelyn's good friend and one month-old baby girl. It was great to see my old friends and George loved getting into mischief in someone else's house. Here are a couple pics of Katie and me with our babies. As you can see from this first one, I never wipe my son's drool and I let him put saws in his mouth. Yikes!

Tomorrow I am subbing at Swanson for the first time this year. George will spend the day with Michelle and Isabelle. I know George will be just fine - I hope Michelle can handle this little rascal!
3 comments:
Isn't it nice you all have little ones together? Zoe is so pretty. Your dad thought you were holding a doll!
Too cute... George is such a boy, with his drool and saw and little Zoe such a girl with her pretty face. She is so pretty!
Zoe is getting so big-she is adorable! And G is looking more like a little boy everyday!
Post a Comment