Today we were able to use our new zoo membership since it was such a beautiful day. We are waiting for the drywallers to finish up in the basement, so that means Sean has nothing to do down there and he can spend some quality forced-family-fun with us!! Here are some pictures from our visit - George was so cute because he would point at the animals and wave to say hello.

Riding the zoo train with daddy...

This polar bear was so funny, he was just hanging out in this corner blowing bubbles!

These are just a couple cute pictures from last week. Can you tell he had ravioli for dinner? (On a somewhat-related note, we just discovered two molars that have been in for a little while, I suspect, since they're completely through but I've never noticed them!)

Here he is pushing Isabelle around the house before our walk the other day. Both kids were having so much fun with this game!

Have a great week!
2 comments:
I love his ravioli face! What a great day for the zoo, I am jealous you live so close and have a membership. We will go with you next time!
Also love the ravioli picture! Sean is a nerd on the train :)
Post a Comment