Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Big 3-2

I wanted to take a cute picture of my boys for my birthday, but it wasn't too successful: George is still getting over his cold and isn't quite himself still and posing for pictures isn't high on his list of priorities. But here's one of Gus showing off his "Baby Bro" shirt :)
George was a big help today making some dairy-free cookies 'n' cream cupcakes. He proved that every activity is more fun when you use trucks.
Sneaking in a little taste...

With the finished product:
My pretty flowers from Sean:
We got one good picture with the promise of a marshmallow for George!

3 comments:

Sweet Baby James said...

Adorable! I love the Big Bro/Baby Bro pic-too cute. That hat looks so big on Gus. And those cupckaes look yummy :-)

Laura Loo said...

Love these pictures! I love George with the cupcakes! So darn cute!

Debbie and Matt said...

They are so adorable! I love George's big smiles and the fact that he helps cook with his trucks!! Gus is already getting big. I hope we get to meet him when we are out in April!