Saturday, March 26, 2011

This and That

This post has nothing in particular to say, just some new pictures of the O'Reilly boys. Gus is starting to smile a lot more now, although it's still hard to catch on camera. He seems to hear the sound of the camera turning on and immediately stops his big smiles :) But here are some that are still cute:Gus is starting to notice things in his surroundings now. He loves this giraffe on his changing table that George got him when he was born. It plays "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and he loves watching it.He also loves this Snoopy on his bouncy seat. It was like he just said, "Hey, have you been here this whole time?" Some shots with his proud mom and dad... Now some of George. These first two are hilarious because he was finger painting, got an itchy nose, and this was the result. He was not happy! (I quickly comforted him after these pictures were taken).
Can you tell that for George, finger painting really means whole arm painting?
Here is George working in his new little slice of heaven in our backyard. He is out there all the time now, and with the fence being moved out farther, I don't have to sit right next to him anymore or worry that he can run out into the street.
After some serious digging and wearing his Illinois hat...

3 comments:

Kathy Balluff said...

Great pictures. It's fun to see how your day looks!! George goes all out when he paints!

Laura Loo said...

George and his "digging hole" make me laugh. I love those boys!

Sweet Baby James said...

I love the finger painting pics, that kid is ful of drama! And Gus is so cute, I can't wait to see what he looks like as he gets older. I wonder if his eyes will stay blue?