Friday, August 19, 2011

All About Gus

Since my last post was all about George, I figured it was Gus' turn.  Here's just some pictures to make you smile because, let's face it, this baby is seriously cute!!

He watches everything George does!  He loves his big brother so much already.
This next picture makes me very nervous :)  Gus is starting to get onto his hands and knees and throw himself forward toward what he wants.  He's actually pretty in control when he does it - he goes forward then back to sitting most of the time, just wishing that would have been the time he actually went somewhere!





We're headed up to the mountains tomorrow for a child-free night with some of my cousins.  I'm sure Sean and I will be fine (as long as I have my breast pump), and George will have a blast, I just hope sweet Gus doesn't miss us too much!  He has become even more of a mama's boy lately and hates to be away from me.  Now that I've said that, he'll probably sleep from 8:00-8:00 for my mom!!

3 comments:

Sweet Baby James said...

You predicted the amazing sleep! I think your mom must be magic, and anytime she wants Cormac to come spend the night with her, sign us up!! Hope you had a wonderful night away, and I agree that Gus is crazy cute!

Lacey said...

I also agree, Gus is ADORABLE. I can't wait to meet him.

Erin Sungy said...

I am with katy and lacey, Gus is so cute! He and charlie will be hilarious togther. I love the last pic, I think he looks like George in it.