Saturday, October 15, 2011

Enjoying Fall

It has been another very warm week in Denver, and we've been enjoying ourselves!  George saw a commercial for a carwash for Matchbox cars the other day, so we made it our project to make one ourselves.  It's pretty basic, but George loved it.  As you can see, when playing in the backyard, pants are optional.


Gus was in charge of quality control.  He would put the cars in his mouth at the bottom to ensure they were truly clean :)


Sean took the day off from work yesterday, so we visited a pumpkin patch.  Here are a few pictures from our visit.

They took you on a hay ride out to the pumpkin patch.

You can tell I fiddled with the color on just a couple of these :)






Today is Sean's birthday and tomorrow is Gus' baptism, so we're going to have lots of fun over the next couple days :)

2 comments:

Kathy Balluff said...

I always love the pictures from the punkin' patch. I hope we can go again when I get home. I haven't been to one in a long time. I love your pictures.

THE MERCIER'S said...

Ha! I love the matchbox car wash. So creative! Looks like a fun pumpkin patch!!