I don't really have anything in particular to post about, but I have some pictures that are cute, so I thought I'd share. Last weekend we went to a fundraiser for DU's preschool. George had been to one of these before and I'm convinced it's the smartest fundraiser ever devised. They filled a parking lot with all sorts of trucks and we paid $5 for George to check them out, get in them, talk to the drivers, etc. By the time we left, there were a ton of kids so I know they raised a bunch of money and everyone had a great time and no wrapping paper had to be sold or bought by anyone :)
This is just a picture of the boys' first walk in the wagon together. We've had such a beautiful fall so far, actually it's been really warm until today (it's raining now) so we've been outside as much as possible. Gus LOVED riding in the wagon with his brother, and George even pulled him for the last couple blocks of our walk.
We went to the Butterfly Pavilion yesterday and this is just a picture of Gus getting to play on the toys like the big kids.
Here are a few pictures of George on his new balance bike. He has gotten really good on it already! He loves riding it and even after a couple of falls (one big one), he keeps getting on and trying again. It's fun to watch him!
And here are some pictures of sweet Gus enjoying the park yesterday...
Have a great weekend!
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing the good pictures. What a difference a good camera can make!
Seriously, your photos are looking amazing. And it is totally you, not just your camera. Mine have been looking awful lately, you are inspring me to take some good photos. :) Gus has beautiful eyes.
Post a Comment