Wednesday, March 28, 2012

iPhone Pics

I have a bunch of pictures from our phones that have turned out kinda cute, so I'm posting them in no particular order.
At "Digger Park,"aka Observatory Park
This is just a random guy playing basketball at the park.  George just sat and watched him, cheered when he made a shot and swung his arm down when he missed like he was saying, "Shucks!"
Check out this link for a blast from the past when George rode this bike for the first time :)
Fixing up the pedal bike my mom found in the dumpster :)  I bet George will be riding this soon, he is so good on his balance bike.
At Barnes & Noble :)
Our little monkey man... I lifted him up there, then he just hung out for a while.
Gus is seriously the best snuggler ever.  He loves loves loves to rest his head on our shoulder and just relax.  He also loves to hug and wraps his arms around my neck so tight that I literally tear up every time he does it because it makes me so overwhelmed with love!

2 comments:

Sweet Baby James said...

I just uploaded a bunch of pics off my phone and was going to do an iPhone post too! God I love instagram :) Can I just say that last picture of Sean snuggling Gus is seriously the most heart warming sweet thing I've ever seen. So sweet. Love all the pics of your sweet boys playing outside together-looks just like our life lately :)

Laura Loo said...

I'm not just saying this because I'm their aunt, but your boys are the cutest boys I've ever seen in my life. I love them both so much!