Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring Fever

Denver has had some gorgeous weather this week with lots of sunshine.  We've been trying to enjoy it as much as we can and have played in the backyard a ton.  I took out our slide and Gus fell madly in love with it.  He went down it probably 20 times in a row!

 Even though Gus' eyes are closed in this picture, I had to post it because George looks insanely adorable with his hands on his little bro's shoulders and such a sweet smile :)
 A little cautious at first... not for long.
 Handsome Georgie...
 Handsome August...
 In biker mode...
 My birthday was on Thursday and we had a yummy ice cream cake with lots of leftovers.  On Friday I let the boys have some and decided to let Gus have a go by himself.  This was the result:
Needless to say, the bath was our next stop :)

2 comments:

Kathy Balluff said...

Looks like the slide is a big hit. Remind me not to feed Gus any cake!

Laura Loo said...

That one of Gus makes me laugh so hard... I've looked at it dozens of times and I laugh each time!