Friday, March 2, 2012

Super George!

My mom gave George this Superman costume a couple months ago, and George wears it pretty frequently.  Today he wore it to the gym and out running a couple errands.  He loves it!  Here are a few pics of George "flying" on my gigantic feet :)


 While Gus doesn't look too happy in this picture, it's so rare to get a semi-decent pic of both boys that I had to include it.
 This photo is proof that every once in a long while, the boys will play together and George will actually enjoy the company of his little brother.
 This is from my phone.  Gus just looked like such a little boy sitting at the table instead of a baby!
 Trying on some shades, I think he looks like the baby from "The Hangover!"

2 comments:

Laura Loo said...

Love you all!

Sweet Baby James said...

Literally every picture I have of James at 3 1/2, he is wearing a cape. I love how George looks in that costume-he is too cute. And I love Gus' shades-you know how I feel about babies in sunglasses :)