Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Decorating

Yesterday was our big Christmas tree decorating day and we started it by going to St. Nick's to get George his "Baby's First Christmas" ornament. I had never been there before - what an enormous place! They have an ornament for every single reason or hobby or profession that you can think of. I've never seen anything like it in my life. If you know someone who loves Soduko puzzles, go to St. Nick's because they even have an ornament for them. Here's the one we found for George.



I've been trying to get him to hold onto things lately, but it isn't really that successful yet. He'll grab hold of what I put in his hands, but he's completely oblivious to the fact that he's holding something. I tried to let him hold onto his ornament, but he just tried to suck on his hand and found it more difficult than usual with something in his way!



Here's the view of our decorated tree from George's perspective in his swing:

Today I put together George's stocking to match the ones I made for Sean and me last year. I love that we have George here for Christmas and each year it will get more and more fun!!




2 comments:

Kathy Balluff said...

I love the ornament. It'll be something he'll treasure always. Isn't it cute the way you have his swing looking at the tree? I love it! Merry Christmas George. Love Gaky

Sweet Baby James said...

I love that ornament and I love your tree! G has a great view! Good job on the stockings too-I like how they all match :-)