Nothing too major to report this week, so I thought I'd try to upload a video of George showing off his strong legs but it isn't working. Fellow bloggers, how do you get your videos to upload? Mine has been uploading for 25 minutes and I finally cancelled it because it was taking too long.
Anyway, if you could see the video, you would see that G has decided the past week or so that laying down is not so fun, he'd much rather be sitting up or standing up. When he's laying down, he tries to pull himself up like he's doing little baby sit-ups - it's so cute. Helping him to stand up usually calms him down when he gets upset and he gets this happy, concentrating look on his face. I love it!
Here are just some other random pictures from the past week or so:
This is George's "Rocky" look - we think he looks like he's going out to punch some sides of beef.

Here's the look George gives Sean when he gets home from work, he loves his daddy!

Modeling his cloth diapers and BabyLegs...

Falling asleep with Daddy...

Sean's parents get to town this week, I'm sure they're going to be very excited to see George and his triplet cousins. It has been beyond cold here in Denver the past two days, below zero even, so we've been staying warm inside. Hopefully it gets a little nicer so we can at least attempt to leave the house once in a while. Have a great week!
3 comments:
How cute are those smiles? I love his diaper and babylegs! As for uploading a video, sometimes it takes forever and I just minimize the screen and come back to it later and it has uploaded. Other times it uploads in just a minute or so, so I am not sure of the trick. I would just try again later and see if it does it next time.
Anne- the videos take a while to upload. The longer the video, the longer the upload. For example, most of the ones we post are around 15 seconds and they take 20+ minutes to upload. So just be patient! It really is working...
And I too love the dipe/BL combo!
Merry Christmas to you and George!
Love the Rocky look - he looks real tough!
Post a Comment