Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Fun With the Family

Sean's parents are in town for the holidays so they have gotten to spend some quality time with George. We've been over there a few times in the last few days to see Nana and Pa and his triplet cousins. Here is George with Nana and I believe Sean is holding Madison (I hope I'm right, Kelly!) The girls are identical and getting harder to tell them apart!

Playing around with Pa:


Today George got to join his cousins in their afternoon viewing of Baby Einstein. George fit right in, there's always an extra bouncy seat at Kelly and Joe's! George and Ryan were very interested...
G got to try out their jumpster - I think he would love one but it doesn't fit over our moldings above any door at our house, what a bummer!

Tomorrow we'll go to church with the O'Reillys and share their special Polish dinner called Wagilia that they always have on Christmas Eve. It's a meatless meal with lots of courses that you eat one at a time like bread with honey, peas, sauerkraut, barley, mushroom soup (I always get to sit that course out) and yummy perogies. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and we'll put Xmas pictures up as soon as we can. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Kathy Balluff said...

I love the pictures of George with his Nana and Pa and all of his cousins. He's so lucky to have all his family together! What a bunch of CUTE babies.