Our little G is three months old today, I can't believe it! Here's what's new with George this month:
- He sleeps through the night almost every night now. He goes to bed very easily and when he wakes up around 7:00 or so, he doesn't cry. We just hear him start to talk to the mobile in his crib and laugh. Sean goes to get him and I hear him squeal with delight to see his daddy.
- He is getting so much stronger! He loves to sit up and stand up (with our help, of course). Kelly and Joe lent us their Bumbo seat (see picture below) and I think he'll really like that because he can see the action better than laying down.
- He has started to really notice our dog, Leo. Now he'll follow him with his eyes around the room and give him smiles. They are going to be good buddies pretty soon.
- He loves to listen to me read books. I started doing it consistently this month, and he sits on my lap and we read together in his room before he falls asleep in the afternoon. He loves "Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear?" because of it's illustrations that catch his eye and his new favorite is "Where is Baby's Belly Button?" (thanks to Kristin). The last page is his favorite when you lift the flap and there's a baby underneath - he always gives a big squeal when he sees that baby!
Here are some pictures from this morning for his 3 month photo shoot:


Sean's parents got to town yesterday so we'll be spending a lot of time with them this week, which is very nice! My sister gets here Wednesday night and George is being baptized with his cousins next Saturday. It will be a full week of family and friends and celebrating the year. We'll post again soon!
1 comment:
OMG-he is so dang cute! Every time I see him he is sleeping! I am so jealous of his sleeping at night. So.Very.Jealous. It has been a long 14 months :-(
Post a Comment