Yesterday we got about 8 inches of snow here in Denver, it was great! Of course, I didn't have to go to work or commute home or walk a half mile to the light rail station and wait in an elevator for the train like my sweet hubby :) I'm so glad this storm hit this week instead of next since we're driving to Iowa a week from today for my cousin's wedding. There's just no way we could have done it in this snow, so I'm very grateful.
In true Denver form, the sun is shining today and it won't be long until this snow is all gone. Here's G enjoying his first blizzard snow.


3 comments:
OMG. Those sunglasses seriously make me die laughing. Hilarious. I hope he rocks those the next time we hang out!
Happy first snow blizzard Baby G! Too bad it had to be a spring storm and you did not get to have your first sledding adventure on the Raleigh hill this year! Plenty of time for that---miss seeing you for a while but glad Ray gets to cruise with you and Gaky in the hood! You are so lucky to have a Mom and Dad that share all these wonderful moments with all of us! You make us SMILE! See you soon---hugs P&R
I miss getting to see Baby G when he visits Raleigh St.----were hoping he would get to come sled the "hill" for his first Blizzard but mother nature decided to wait until spring to dump on us----our flowers and trees are luv'n it! Glad Ray gets to join Gaky on the stroller runs in the hood----need some G time soon! HUGS Pat & Ray
Post a Comment