Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lovin' Some Canteloupe

George tried canteloupe yesterday for the first time and he thoroughly enjoyed it. This first picture is the face I got when I said, "Smile!" You can barely see the top tooth that just broke through a couple days ago.
Delicious!
On a side note, this is George's new favorite thing to do: crawl to the front door and bang on the window. He loves to be outside and this is his way of letting me know that it's time to get out of the house! (p.s. This picture inspired me to clean that window, baby hands and dog noses make for a very grimy view)

3 comments:

Princess Grace said...

Way too cute! Gracie is so close to crawling as well. She is moving all around and going backwards really well :) Can't wait to get together again.

Sweet Baby James said...

I love G's canteloupe face!

Zach, Lacey, Audrina, & Augustino said...

Has the tooth breaking through helped with his runny nose and diaper rash?
Love the last picture, Drina does the same thing.