Friday, June 26, 2009

Thank You

I just wanted to write a quick thank you to everybody who has written us such nice notes about Leo. It seems so many people have a story of a dog they have loved, too. After reading my post about the other day, I noticed that I had written that it was the hardest day ever for us. And it really was. But Sean and I talked later that night about how incredibly lucky we are that the day we lost our dog was the hardest day ever. We are so blessed in every way that we haven't had to experience anything worse than that when so many people have such bigger struggles. Right now we think of Leo and cry, but pretty soon we'll just have lots of smiles remembering our buddy and thinking of him playing up in dog heaven.

No comments: