Monday, June 8, 2009

Off He Goes...

It's a whole new ball game now! On Friday morning, it's like a light bulb went off in his head and he had figured it out. It's so fun to watch him go - we're so proud of our little man!

7 comments:

Kathy Balluff said...

I love that boy! He can swiffer my house anytime.

Kelly & Joe said...

Go George Go!

Sweet Baby James said...

Yay George! You need to bust out some babylegs to save his poor little legs from those wood floors!

Sweet Baby James said...

So George's crawling impressed James so much that he just busted out his first sentence, "More baby please! More baby please!" I think we will be watching this video all day, he is loving it.

The O'Reillys said...

Do they make babylegs in XL? I put them on him yesterday and they look like they're cutting off the circulation to his thighs!!

Laura Loo said...

My favorite part is when he looks at you and then is just too busy to smile. He's soooo cute!

Zach, Lacey, Audrina, & Augustino said...

Hooray George! We had the same problem with babylegs, I guess chubby baby legs just have to get use to the floor quicker.