- He is beyond obsessed with the oven and stove. If something is cooking, all he wants to do is be picked up and stir it for me. He is constantly trying to scale the oven door to get at the stove-top. Sean and I try our hardest to "scare" him when he does this by saying how hot it is and pretending to be hurt, but he doesn't seem to care.
- He loves to blow on anything that is hot or that he thinks is hot.
- I have lost complete control over the music selection in the car. He has a couple CDs that he now HAS to listen to when we're driving. He points to the radio and yells until his music starts playing.
- No new words yet, he still only says da-da when Sean is around or when he's looking for him. He has started to sign "more" really well so that helps. I'm not at all worried about him not saying anything yet. His receptive language skills are so good, he understands so much of what we say, so I'm sure the words will come soon.
- My sister isn't getting to town until Friday, so we're having our big Balluff side Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday. I think we're going to go to the zoo on Thursday with my parents and then Christmas tree cutting on Friday - we're really looking forward to a fun week!
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Not a Lot to Report
I'm sorry it's been so long since I posted, but it's been pretty boring around here lately. Sean and I continue to spend all our free time downstairs (with a move-in date now set at mid-December). I have hardly taken any pictures the last couple weeks, but I did take some the other day when Belle was here because the two of them were being so cute together! They got to spend 2 1/2 days together last week, so they were loving each other!

George was throwing himself back into the couch over and over to make Belle laugh...
Giving Belle a kiss...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love George's forehead first kisses :-)
he looks so big.
Post a Comment