Saturday, October 4, 2008

Two Weeks Old

We're loving life with our little man. George had his 2 week doctor visit yesterday and he weighs 9 pounds, 3 ounces so he's past his birth weight which is "excellent" according to our doctor and he said it means that I'm doing a good job feeding him (which I've been skeptical about at times). He is in the 95th percentile for length (22 1/4 inches) so he'll probably be tall like his mom and dad.


The past two days G has figured out how to go 2 hours without eating which is fantastic, especially at night. He even had a 3 hour stretch last night - yippee! Here are a bunch of pictures from his first two weeks. This first picture is sideways and I can't figure out how to fix it but he looks so cute I'm posting it anyway. Blogging is a bit harder to do now that George is here, I'll try to keep up a little better from now on.






















1 comment:

Sweet Baby James said...

Oh, I love him, he is so freaking adorable! The second picture is my favorite. He is too sweet. I am glad to hear everything is going well and that you are settling into a routine of sorts. I can't wait to see you guys this week!