Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

For Sean's first Father's Day, the three of us went on a hike outside of Castle Rock. George enjoyed his sun shade on the backpack and we enjoyed the nice weather. The trail was pretty crowded, we were not the only ones to plan a hike for Father's Day, but it was still a nice outing for the O'Reillys. We took a break down by a creek... What a handsome father and son!


Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there, especially our own!

3 comments:

Sweet Baby James said...

Cute! I like the pic of G being dipped in the creek. Did you feel as though you had endless energy hiking without George on your back?

Zach, Lacey, Audrina, & Augustino said...

We also went on a family hike! Katy's comment is correct, I felt like I could run up the mountain! Glad you had a great 1st father's day!

Kelly & Joe said...

Happy 1st Father's Day! We used to go on a hike every Father's Day- such a great way to spend the day together. We're hoping for next year!